Our Personal Injury Practice Overview
At the Law Office of Howard D. Popper, PC, with offices in Morristown and Newton, we have aggressively fought for the rights of people in New Jersey for more than 25 years. We focus on results, using our considerable knowledge, experience, skill and resources to pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses. Because we have obtained verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million, attorney Popper has been selected as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an elite group representing less than one percent of all attorneys nationwide. To see examples of our prior successes, see our Results page.
When you retain our services to protect your interests after a workplace accident, you will work directly with attorney Popper throughout the process, never with a paralegal or an inexperienced associate. Contact our office online or call us at 973-993-8787 to set up a free initial consultation.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We offer comprehensive counsel to accident victims throughout New Jersey, gathering and evaluating all relevant evidence, preparing and filing all necessary documents, and acting as your voice in all hearings or proceedings. We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — automobile, truck, motorcycle, bus, train, light rail, public transit, RV, passenger van and pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability claims — slips and falls, injuries caused by inadequate lighting or security, broken pavement or sidewalks, steps or stairs
- Product liability — dangerous or defective household products, tools, machines, appliances
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Construction site accidents — falls from heights, falling objects, dangerous or defective tools or equipment, negligent hiring or supervision, construction site motor vehicle accidents
- Fire-related injuries
- Nursing home negligence — failure to monitor, falls, bedsores, malnutrition or dehydration, medication errors
- Medical malpractice — failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, medication errors, surgical mistakes, birth injuries
We concentrate our practice on serious and catastrophic injury claims, such as brain or spinal cord injury, paralysis, broken bones, burns, RSD (reflex sympathetic disorder), and amputation or loss of limb. We also handle wrongful death claims.
Contact Our Office Morristown or Newton Offices
To set up a free initial consultation with a results-oriented New Jersey personal injury attorney, send us an e-mail or call our office at 973-993-8787. We will travel to the hospital or your home to meet with you if necessary.
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. You will not incur legal fees unless attorney Popper recovers compensation for your losses.
Experienced Injury Lawyer with Offices in Morristown & Newton, NJ
The offices of attorney Howard D. Popper, PC are located in Morristown and Newton. We serve Morris County, Sussex County and the following cities: Madison, Florham Park, Randolph, East Hanover, Dover, Summit, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Livingston, West Caldwell, Millburn, Springfield, Scotch Plains, Maplewood & Westfield.